Isabella's Baby Shower

Monday, September 28, 2015

Monica and her friends had a nice little baby shower here in our apartment.  I was the official decorated and distracter of Simon.  People enjoyed my decoration ability.  I inflated balloons.  Well now Monica is saying I just put things up, and she actually was the decorator.  Anyways we did good a job.  Her friends arrived, Melina, and Mariel.  They helped set things up.  Then I had to go to the train station to pick up Monica's mom and Simon.  Simon was excited to be in the city and see all the buses.  Even when we were on the bus he liked to point out the other buses.
They played games and had a lot of fun.  I distracted Simon with the iPad watching Peppa the pig,,his favorite show.  We had a lot of leftover food, chocolate and gaseosa.
People that attended were, Melina Rosas, Mariel Zangara, Graciela Rosas, Zuni Chavez, Ida Arevalos, Natalia Villalba.  We received some nice presents.
It was a great baby shower.  The only thing missing was a couple of family members we really wished could have made it.  Andrea Carrizo had to work and couldn't make it.  And because of 6000 kilometers my family couldn't make it, but Monica really wished that Mary, and Marilyn, and Karen, and Katherine and Tammy, Jennifer could have all been there.  We'll have a USA baby party and invite everyone.












You Might Also Like

0 comments

Do you like me?

Like us on Facebook