Gaseosa ranking H2oh!

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Argentines are obsessed with pop/soda. They never have a meal without pop and will always look at me funny if I ask for water. In several of my classes the secretaries always ask me if I would like a cappuccino or coffee and I always ask for water so I have become the weird water boy foreigner. Anyways, here is the list of our favorite gaseosas/pop. Our favorite brand is h20h! Branded as the drink with just the right amount of gas h2oh! Is a nice soft drink. Although I don't think it is very healthy it still taste healthier than coke, plus it has no sugar or caffeine so it is almost like drinking sparkling cider. It is also cheap, 16 pesos ($1.50) will get you a two liter bottle. We never miss a meal without our h2oh!

4. Pomelo-grapefruit

 

3. Blanco- limoneto- lime

 

2. Citrus

 

1. Naranchuelo- orange

 

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Do you like me?

Like us on Facebook