Puerto Madero

Sunday, May 04, 2014

I don't know what to say on these blog post, we went to puerto madero, walked around looked at the water and buildings and walked and walked, I'm becoming a good walker, I guess that's healthy, although walking around buenos aires there are so many people smoking I kind of feel like I've smoked a couple of cigarets. Anyways I'm thinking about starting an anti-tobacco movement in buenos aires, that and an anti-littering campaign. The trash here is crazy, I've seen lots of people just through papers, trash on the ground or out the train window or behind the train platform. I'm not sure how much success I would have but I want to take some pictures of the trash. Anyways this is puerto madero, a nice area with nice restaurants and now they have build several tall apartment buildings and is where supposedly a lot of wealthy argentines live.

 

We toured a boat for 5 pesos.

Monica liked the cow, but was sad it was dead

 

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Do you like me?

Like us on Facebook